Imagine staying home during the hot summer months. You noticed a lack of cool air from your air conditioner. You will be agitated and want the problem fixed as soon as possible.
If you notice your air conditioner is not cooling your room or house, then be alarmed because your air conditioner may have some internal problems. You may want to contact a professional technician for AC Repair in Magnolia TX, as soon as possible.
Consider Reading These Reasons Why Your Air Conditioner Compressor Is Not Working:
- Clogging In Air Filters: If you notice clogging in the air filters of your air conditioner, then the best method you should try is to clean them rather than call a technician. If this solution does not satisfy you, you should consider changing them with a newer filter system. If that does not solve the problem, then call a technician.
- Defective Compressor: The compressor is one of the main parts of your air conditioner as it is responsible for cooling your air conditioner unit. You must ensure that the compressor works properly, or your air conditioner will not cool your room. In case of a defective compressor, call an expert to fix this problem.
- Dirty Coils: Another reason your air conditioner is not cooling is the condenser coils are dirty. Dirty coils make the air conditioner inefficient and hence reduce their cooling capacity. You can try cleaning the condenser coils of your air conditioners once in a while, or your air conditioner unit will never be able to clean your room.
- Lesser Refrigerant: A refrigerant helps in creating condensed air inside your system. If the refrigerant is not the proper amount that your system needs, your air conditioner will lose its capacity to cool your home.
- Malfunctioning Thermostat: A thermostat signals your air conditioner the amount of cooling your home needs. If the thermostat is malfunctioning, it will not be able to predict the required amount of cooling for your home.
- Small Air Conditioner: People buy a small air conditioner that can fit into their budget, but they ignore that their rooms are big, yet they buy a small unit. If you cannot find a model as per your home size, you can ask your HVAC company to shortlist a few models efficient for your home and within your budget.
- High Temperatures: Air conditioners function according to the temperature of the area. If your area’s atmospheric temperature suddenly rises, there is a chance your air conditioner may not be able to function.
- Broken Remote: Sometimes your air conditioner remote fails to send the temperature signals to the unit. Try changing its batteries and see if that fixes the problem. If the problem is still not solved, a simple replacement of the remote should fix the problem.
Apart from these, numerous reasons are responsible for your air conditioner’s inefficiency in cooling your home. You can contact Kahl AC for services like AC replacement in Magnolia, TX. Contact us for various HVAC services at affordable prices.